Friday 16 September 2016

Lottie's Looks - Rainy mornings

I have to be honest in saying that I've been quite looking forward to the change in season. Obviously I don't love the rain, but I do like September, it's one of my favourite months. Maybe it's the back to school feeling that seems to always be with me, but it reminds me of new coats, winter boots and new starts!

I've been stockpiling Autumn things for a little while now; I like to buy ahead and be prepared! And this morning, finally, Lottie could wear the start of her new season bits - rain mac and boots!



We were off to a playgroup with her #girlgang. It was still a little muggy and she's a hot being (like her mummy!) so no tights needed. She loves the camera...cheeeessee!!!

It was love at first sight when I spotted this mac, it was exactly what I was looking for - a neutral colour with an element of stripe, my perfect combo! The dress was a surprise find last week, and it fits like a glove - Lets just hope it survives the wash! I'm a sucker for clips and hairbands and these ones are nice and thick, so they actually stay put - a bug-bare of mine! And finally, a pair of navy ankle boots - a wardrobe staple, they go with everything, and the fringe trim gives them added interest.


SHOP THE LOOK


Rubberised rain mac, £21.99, Zara

Fringe boots, £29.99, Zara

Dress, £8, Primark
(only available in store)

Hairbands, £4, M&S
(only available in store) 
Happy shopping!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© She Who Shops. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig